Display per page
- Tamper Resist Feature can be activated to cause unit to go into alarm if it has been unplugged or has come loose from the outlet.
- 2 AA Battery Backup provides continuous protection even during power outages.
- Low Battery Hush silences low battery chirp warning for up to 12 hours in order to maintain protection without having to replace the batteries at an inconvenient time.
- Event Memory – If the unit has detected CO concentrations of 100ppm or greater, the green LED will flash every 10 seconds.
- Loud 85 Decibel Alarm alerts of deadly CO gas.
- Test/Reset Button – Tests the alarm electronics and resets the unit during alarm.
- Digital Display - Displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing. The unit updates this reading every 15 seconds.
- Test/Reset Button -Tests unit™s electronic circuitry and horn and resets the unit during alarm.
- Peak Level Button -Displays the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset or unplugged.
- 9V Battery Backup -Provides protection during a power outage.
- 10 Year Sealed Battery – Provides protection during power outages and does not need replacement during life of the alarm.
- Digital Display – Displays the level of CO the unit is sensing. LEDs provide clear daytime visibility that automatically dims in dark conditions.
- Peak Level Button – Displays the highest level of CO recorded since last reset. Ideal for checking previous conditions while away or to assist medical responders.
- Test/Reset Button – Tests the unit for proper operation. Resets the Carbon Monoxide Alarm.
- 10-Year End of Life Warning – Alerts user to replace CO alarm after 10 years of operation.
- Rotating AC Blades – Unit remains vertical whether electrical socket is in vertical or horizontal orientation.
- CSA Listed