Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Kidde i12010SCOCA Worry-Free Hardwire Talking Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm with 10-Year Battery Backup
- Sealed 3V Lithium Battery Backup - 10-year* tamper proof battery eliminates need for battery replacement. Alerts user to replace alarm after 10 years of operation.
- Voice Warning - Warns of hazard by announcing “Fire!” or “Warning, Carbon Monoxide.”
- Intelligent Sensor Technology - Reduces nuisance alarms and offers fast response to real fires.
- Test/Hush Button Functions - A single button that tests alarm circuitry and temporarily silences nuisance alarms.
- Two LED Display - Red LED indicates alarm mode, Green LED indicates AC power is present.
- Peak Level Memory - Alerts user when the unit has detected CO concentrations of 100ppm or higher.
- Hush Feature – Temporarily silences nuisance alarms for approximately 9 minutes and will not allow hush mode unless the unit is in alarm mode.
The Kidde i12010SCOCA (P/N: i12010S-CO-CA) is an AC/DC powered, talking ionization smoke and carbon monoxide (CO) alarm that operates on a 120V power source with sealed-in lithium battery backup. The i12010SCOCA contains a 10-year tamper proof battery that eliminates the need for battery replacement, and ends worry over unauthorized battery removal. The alarm provides continuous protection from smoke and fire, even during power outages. At the end of alarm life, the unit will chirp, indicating the alarm is in need of replacement. The customer can use a simple tool such as a screwdriver to deactivate the unit, stopping the chirp and making it safe for disposal. The end of life signal can be temporarily silenced to allow for replacement at a more convenient time.
This alarm uses ionization sensing technology. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms. Leading authorities recommend that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help insure maximum detection of the various types of fires that can occur within the home.
|Product Dimensions||13 cm diameter x 3.8 cm depth|
|Shipping||Currently, item can only be shipped within Canada|
|Batteries||Sealed Lithium battery (1)|
|Eco Fee Type||SM|
|Eco Fee Amount||$CAD 1.20|