Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Kidde P4010DCS-WCA 10-Year Battery Operated Wireless Talking Smoke Alarm
- Wireless Interconnect – Proprietary radio signal joins multiple alarms together, so when one alarm sounds they all sound.
- 10-Year Sealed-in Lithium Battery – No battery replacement required over the 10 year life of the alarm.
- Voice Notifications – Unit verbally announces “Fire!” and other alerts such as “Replace Alarm,” which helps the user better understand current status of the unit.
- Alarm Locate Feature – Quickly find initiating alarm by silencing other alarms in the network.
- Photoelectric Sensor – Smoke alarm contains advanced photoelectric sensor that may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms.
- Hush – Will temporarily silence nuisance alarms and will not allow hush mode to be activated unless the unit is in alarm mode.
The P4010DCS-WCA is a 10-year, sealed battery smoke alarm that features wireless interconnect capability and enhanced intelligibility for users. The voice warning feature accompanies the 85dB tone during an alarm event, and helps reduce confusion with verbal announcements such as “Replace alarm” at end of alarm life, and “Hush mode activated” when a nuisance alarm is silenced. The three color LED ring helps users quickly determine standby, alarm, or error mode of the alarm.
Wireless or hardwire interconnect triggers each connected alarm in the network to sound once smoke or CO is detected, which can provide more time to react to a hazard. Existing networks of interconnected alarms can be expanded with use of a single Kidde AC Wireless Alarm and additional compatible Kidde DC Wireless alarms.
|Product Dimensions||14.2 cm in diameter x 4.9 cm depth|
|Shipping||Currently, item can only be shipped within Canada|
|Batteries||Sealed Lithium battery (1)|
|Eco Fee Type||SM|
|Eco Fee Amount||$CAD 1.20|