Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Kidde Pi9010CA Battery Operated Dual Sensor Smoke Alarm
- Ionization Technology may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms.
- Photoelectric Technology may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms.
- Tamper resist locking feature deters alarm theft
- Hush Feature temporarily silences nuisance alarms.
- Test/Reset Button tests smoke alarm circuitry and horn
- 9V Battery backup provides protection in case of power failure.
- Red LED flashes every 30-40 seconds to indicate that the smoke alarm is operating properly.
The Kidde Pi9010CA (P/N: Pi9000CA) is a 9V battery powered smoke alarm. This smoke alarm functions as a single unit smoke alarm and features Hush®, allowing you to quickly silence nuisance alarms. The Pi9010CA is easy to install, no wiring is required. This smoke alarm combines both photoelectric and ionization sensors. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms. Kidde strongly recommends that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help insure maximum detection of the various types of fire that can occur within the home. This unit is a cUL Listed product with a 10-year limited warranty.
|Product Dimensions||14.7 cm in diameter x 4.3 cm depth|
|Shipping||Currently, item can only be shipped within Canada|
|Batteries||9V Battery (1)|
|Eco Fee Type||SM|
|Eco Fee Amount||$CAD 1.20|